ICO to PNG
A brand is recognized by the logo their products or services have on them and with the world moving briskly towards graphic designing and digital businesses, the need for digital logos has increased many folds. Most easily shareable and recognizable file format for logo viewing is the PNG format.
Our ICO to PNG Converter is specifically designed to be your helper in this domain and provide you the PNG format without you having to go through any other hustle. This saves you a lot of work and time to go through different software conversion tools, as well as providing a user-friendly interface and brief options of conversion.
Before we get into the guide for our ICO to PNG Converter tool, let us introduce you to some basic information about ICO files.
What is an ICO file?
An .ICO file format is a Microsoft Windows symbol for computer icons. This symbol is a little graphical picture, addressing a particular file type, application, framework activity, etc. An ICO document typically gives a bunch of similar symbols for various presentation modes. It contains bitmap pictures of various sizes i.e., 16×16, 32×32, 48×48, and so on with different color depths of up to 32-bit.
The .ICO extension basically indicates the Microsoft Icon (ICO) file configuration and type. ICO is a restrictive document design created by Microsoft for Microsoft (MS) Windows GUI symbols. ICO is basically the same as the CUR (Microsoft Cursor) file format for mouse pointers.
How to use ICO to PNG Converter?
We have made our GUI as simple as possible but that will not cost you the liberty of choosing different options for file conversion. In ICO to PNG Converter, we have provided the options required by our users to convert their files into PNG format. This guide is divided in two parts, one is for file insertion, and the other is for file conversion. We will provide brief instructions and information on both parts.
a) File Insertion:
ICO to PNG Converter provides two options for file insertion. This gives our users the freedom to save their files wherever they want, whether on their personal computers or on any online platform with a URL.
In case you have saved your file on your computer, follow these steps to upload your file from your computer.
- Make sure you have chosen the right uploading option by going to the right most bottom corner of the dotted box. If it reads Use Remote URL, you are at the right place. Otherwise click on it, the option will change.
- Go to the Choose File button and click on it.
- It will open your file explorer. Browse the location where your files are kept, and choose any .ICO file that you want to convert. Click on Open to proceed.
- Your file name along its format extension will be shown in the box alongside Choose File Make sure its name and extension is correct as per your requirement.
Most of the times the file is saved online, or you have found some picture on a website with .ICO format and you need the PNG format as well. Follow these steps to download the file from the website in PNG format.
- Go to the Convert button and click on it to convert your file in PNG format.
- A preview of your file will pop up in-front of you. Click on the Download button to download your PNG picture of the Icon.
Why should you use this tool?
We have made the file conversion as easier as it can get. You can have your file converted into PNG format using two uploading mediums. We provide a high quality file conversion from ICO format to PNG format because for us, convenience of our users is our utmost priority.