PNG to JPG
PNG to JPG is a very useful and handy conversion, as it is required in most of the image editing tasks. Whenever users need to convert image files from .png format to .jpg format, there are not many applications that will help you do that in simplest possible manner. Tools like photoshop are for graphic design professionals. Beginners will always find such procedures confusing, and hence, will not let them complete the job at hand. But don’t worry, our PNG to JPG converter tool will help you with this conversion in a very simple way.
Before we take you to our guide of how to use our tool, let us give you a brief overview of what PNG and JPG files are.
What is a PNG?
PNG Format stands for "Portable Network Graphics Format." On the internet, it is the most widely used uncompressed raster picture format. The Graphics Interchange Format was replaced by this lossless data compression format (GIF). The PNG file format is an open format that does not have any copyright restrictions. PNG images, like GIF images, can be displayed with transparent backgrounds. Furthermore, PNG files can contain 24bit RGB color palettes as well as grayscale images. PNG files were originally created to send images over the internet.
What is a JPG?
JPG is a frequently used image compression format for digital photographs. It is the most widely used image format in digital cameras, operating systems, and the Internet. In JPG photos, a compression ratio of 10:1 can be used without losing substantial detail. As a result, file sizes are reduced, making the sharing and storage of high-quality photographs easier. The level of compression in a JPG file can be changed. That is, image data can be preserved at a variety of compression levels, from minimum to maximal, depending on the user’s preferences. Photographs and realistic paintings benefit greatly from JPG pictures.
How to use PNG to JPG Converter tool?
Our website emphasizes on a better user interface. We strive to provide services with quality and convenience. You can easily launch our PNG to JPG Converter tool directly from our home page under Image Editing Tools. You can get what you're looking for without having to rely on third party software and applications to make your image suitable as per your requirements. This guide is divided into sub parts. We will provide brief instructions and information on all sections. Follow up with the instructions provided to convert your images without any hassle.
1) Image File Insertion:
PNG to JPG tool provides two options for image file insertion. This gives our users the freedom to save their files wherever they want, whether on their personal computers or on any online platform with a URL linked to it. Multiple uploading options aid our users in utilizing our tool without going anywhere else for further conversions. First option is:
From Personal Computer:
In case you have saved your image file on your local computer, follow these steps to upload your file from your computer.
- Make sure you have chosen the right uploading option by going to the right most bottom corner of the dotted box. If it reads Use Remote URL, you are at the right place. Otherwise click on it, the option will change.
- Go to the Choose File button and click on it.
- It will open your file explorer. Browse the location where your files are kept, and choose any .png file that you want to convert. Click on Open to proceed.
- Your file name along its format extension will be shown in the box alongside Choose File Make sure its name and extension is correct as per your requirement.
There is another way of uploading your files that is more convenient and easier to understand. Follow the instructions below to utilize the drag and drop option:
- Go to the specified folder in which you have saved your file.
- Open the tool in your browser and click on the minimize button on your browser.
- Click on the file you want to upload and drag it all the way into box with label ‘No file chosen’.
- Release the mouse click and you will have your image file name along its format extension shown in the box.
Most of the times the file is saved online, or you have found some picture on a website with .png format and you need the .jpg format as well. Follow these steps to download the file from the website in .jpg format.
- Make sure you have chosen the right file choosing option by going to the right most bottom corner of the dotted box. If it reads Upload from Device, you are at the right place. Otherwise click on it, the option will change.
- To type in the link, you can either type the whole link, or press [Ctrl + V] if you have copied the link before or simply click on paste button (Clipboard icon) at the right side of the box.
2) Image File Conversion:
After you have selected the file through any of the ways provided above, the next step is to convert your file into .jpg format. To convert and download your PNG file, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Convert’ button and click on it to convert your file in .jpg format.
- A preview of your file will pop up in-front of you. Click on the ‘Download’ button to download your picture.
Why should you use our tool?
We want our users to have as many options as possible so they don't have to go find multiple applications for such simple image editing tasks. Our online tools have got you covered. We make things easier by providing specific file conversion like PNG to JPG so just upload your PNG file and with a single click, receive your JPG file with our PNG to JPG Converter.